MYSummit Conference 2021
A Platform to Change the Global Paradigm in Myeloma
October 7-9, 2021, Edinburgh, UK
Radisson Blu Hotel
MYSummit is an independent, international, multi-disciplinary meeting, designed to be relevant to all stakeholders involved in myeloma including researchers, clinicians, patients and patient organizations, specialist nurses, HTA, payer and regulatory bodies, members of the life-sciences, biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical industries, as well as government policy-makers, investors and philanthropists.
It will be practical, pragmatic and applied in nature, and interactivity and inclusiveness will sit at its heart. Approximately 50% of participants will take part as faculty members.
The Summit will comprise a variety of formats built primarily around multi-stakeholder panels, debates, Keynotes and an interactive research prioritization session.
A team of onsite medical writers will develop a meeting white paper that will capture the key discussion points from each session and the next steps needed in order to address the obstacles and barriers standing in the way of significant progress.
The Summit will be engaging and thought-provoking, but will have an informal, festival feel to encourage interaction, collaboration and opportunities to create solutions.
- Examine the applied and pragmatic questions, challenges and opportunities in multiple myeloma from the perspectives of payers, patients, clinicians and everyone in between.
- Gain alignment on the key issues in the multiple myeloma community today and actions that need to be taken forward for meaningful solutions to improve patient outcomes.
Pre-Conference Thursday, October 7, 2021
Conference Friday, October 8 & Saturday, October 9, 2021
50 Speakers / 14 Sessions/Tracks
Gala Dinner & Entertainment
The inaugural MYSummit 2021 is an invitation-only event with over 120 attendees including; researchers, clinicians, patients and patient organizations, specialist nurses, HTA, payer and regulatory bodies, members of the life-sciences, biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical industries, as well as government policy-makers, investors and philanthropists.
Pre-Conference (Thursday, October 7, 2020)
• Advisory Board Meetings (Platinum Sponsors)
• Dinner Event (Platinum Sponsors & Faculty only)
Day 1 (Friday, October 8, 2021)
• Welcome and Meeting Objectives
• Multiple Myeloma Through the Lens of Regulatory, HTA and Payer Bodies
• Myeloma Patient Treatment Preferences and Perspectives on Disease Burden
• Keynote: The Role of Health Policy in Medicines Development, Approval and Assessment
• Grand Debate: Fairly Valuing Innovation
• Shark-Tank: Improving Research and Evidence Development in Myeloma
• Current Treatment Approaches, Opportunities & Challenges in MGUS/Smoldering Myeloma
• Day 1 Wrap Up and Action Plan
• Dinner/Entertainment & Guest Speaker
Day 2 (Saturday, October 9, 2021)
• Day 1 Recap and Day 2 Objectives
• Current Treatment Approaches, Opportunities and Challenges in Newly Diagnosed Patients
• Current Treatment Approaches, Opportunities and Challenges in RRMM
• Hardtalk – Optimal Versus Pragmatic Treatment and Applied Clinical Trials
• From Research to Clinical Practice – Testing and Monitoring in Myeloma
• Interactive Session: Research Prioritization Workshop
• Day 2 Wrap Up and Next Steps
• Closing Comments
• Dinner/Special Event